You’re invited to The Imagine Institute’s Family, Friends and Neighbors fall training
Learn and earn up to $750!
Child care providers like you won a $500 bonus for completing 10 hours of state-approved training and $750 bonus for completing state-approved Child Care Basics.
Simply follow these steps!
1 | Choose between two training tracks
Family, Friends and Neighbors STEM Training Track (10 hours)
• Learn how to make STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) fun and exciting for your kids
• Practice life-saving CPR and First Aid techniques or learn how to make the outdoors your classroom
• Receive STEM materials from Lakeshore Learning worth $100
• Earn a $500 bonus
Family, Friends and Neighbors Child Care Basics Training Track (24 hours in class + homework)
• Prepare yourself for a career in Early Learning
• Start your path toward becoming a substitute child care provider and earning up to $15/hour
• Learn more about caring for children, child development, activities planning, guiding behavior, and maintaining healthy environments
• Receive a $750 bonus
2 | Pick your classes: For Family Friends and Neighbors (10 hours) choose a FFN Day 1 and Day 2 or a Child Care Basics (24+ hours) CCB Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 in the calendar on the right.
3 | Register by calling 206-492-5249 or emailing email@example.com
Don’t forget! You must:
• Be authorized and caring for a subsidized child at the time of the training.
• Claim all monthly invoices
• Submit paperwork by June 6, 2017
Unauthorized providers may be billed for the workshop tuition fee, so please be sure you meet the incentive bonus eligibility requirements before you sign up. For more information and to register for classes, please call 206-492-5249.