All child care center directors throughout Washington State are eligible to join the Shared Services Hub at no cost to them. Each member and their staff will have access to all business tools, support, and training opportunities.
CHOOSE FROM TWO DIFFERENT TRACKS–Discovery Track or Connect Track.
is best suited for those who want a self-direct and flexible experience.
offers everything in the Discovery Track plus the additional support of belonging to a “Community of Care” with monthly meetings facilitated by a Lead Mentor.
Learn more about Discovery Track and Connect Track here.
>> JOIN THE SHARED SERVICES HUB TODAY <<
CENTER MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Discounts on business services such as logos/branding design, and classroom supplies
- FREE website builder tool- no experience needed!
- FREE subscriptions to Brightwheel and QuickBooks Online
- FREE access to Policy Wizard which builds and writes your policy books by simply answering questions about your business
- ECE Community Job Board to post job openings in your center. This Job Board is free to use and you can set your own terms and hourly rates.
- FREE Consultations with business experts in taxes, grants, bookkeeping, etc.
- FREE Training on business practices, ECE technology, marketing, and business-related trainings
- FREE Child Care Basics and First Aid training to help your staff meet their core educational requirement
- And more!
The ECE Substitute Pool (Subpool) provides relief coverage to child care providers throughout the state.
All licensed child care centers are eligible to use the Subpool regardless of whether they serve children on subsidy.
Centers participating in Early Achievers receive 50 hours of fully paid substitute time per fiscal year (July 1, 2022-June 30, 2023). Centers can also schedule substitute shifts through the private-pay option and can set their own hourly rates.
SUBSTITUTE POOL RESOURCES
- Get started and find a substitute for your center
- Request a substitute
- Know someone who wants to become a substitute? Please share this link, where they can learn about qualifications and get signed up for training.
- Not sure how to request a substitute? Check out this series of how-to videos available in English, Spanish, and Somali.
Professional development and training are available for all center directors and staff members.
All of the Imagine trainings are state-approved and free.
FREE AND SELF-PACED TRAININGS:
SIGN UP FOR CCB OR EQEL TRAININGS HERE
- Child Care Basics (CCB) – All licensed child care providers and staff must complete a CCB training in order to care for children in Washington State. If any center staff or new hires still need to complete their CCB requirement, Imagine offers this course.
- EQEL Year 1 – DCYF’s Enhancing Quality Early Learning (EQEL) 10-hour live virtual training series is a requirement for all learning professionals hired or opened after August 1, 2019. This online training includes foundational best practices about quality environments and early learning that builds on what is introduced in Child Care Basics.
- EQEL Year 2
We provide technical assistance to all licensed child care centers who need support accessing any Imagine programs, services, or need help with grant and funding applications.
OUR TECHNICAL ASSISTANTS CAN HELP YOU:
Support is available in any preferred language.
- Register for training
- Find links, resources, and pages throughout Imagine’s website
- Navigate the Substitute Pool. We can help you schedule, confirm, or complete substitute shifts.
- Sign up or access the Shared Services Hub so that you can access trainings, member discounts, business tools, and schedule free business consultations with experts.
- Apply for grants, and provide assistance with any post-award requirements
- Contact or find support with out external partners (DCYF, MERIT, etc)
For more information or to schedule technical assistance, email CCSG@imaginewa.org